Recent content by grace viofo

1. G

Will the 4 to 5 second lapse of recording in parking mode be fixed via firmware update in future?

We are improving the parking mode on A129 and new firmware will release soon
  2. G

Is F1 good in low light?

F1 has great low light video performance as it use Sony IMX317 image sensor and support real 4K recording. please check this video
  3. G

Will the G sensor still operate if the vehicle is off but connected to the cigarette light ?

When you connect the camera to car cigarette, the camera will turn off when your vehicle is off as no power supply. If you want to use the G-sensor or parking mode, you have to connect the camera with your car battery to provide continuous power even your Vehicle is off.
  4. G

Can the A129 mount onto a standard tripod bolt?

A129 can't mount onto a standard tripod bolt as the there is no such screw port on A129, Why you want to mount it on a tripod bolt?
  5. G

What’s the difference between A129 Duo Sony Starvis Image Sensor and A119S Sony Exmor IMX291?

A129 and A119S use the same image sensor Sony IMX291. So no difference when comes to the image sensor. The differences are: A129 Duo support rear camea, WiFi and Bluetooth remote while A119S do not support.
  6. G

How can I differentiate the GPS and non-GPS mounts of A129?

The GPS mount and non GPS mount is the same appearance, so the only way to differentiate it is to install the mount and turn on the camera to see, if there is a GPS stamp on the screen, it's a GPS mount.
  7. G

How to use and how does the mounts vary from action cameras?

If buy a pro packing, these accessory will be included: Frame holder https://www.gitup.com/mounts/38-dashcam-frame-for-gitup.html If you want to use GitUp action cam as dash cam, the frame is used as a dash cam mount as the picture shows, you need to buy the dash cam suction cup separately...
  8. G

Is there a possibility to save the recording as PIP?

The camera will save the front and rear video in 2 separate file, you could use some Edit Software to make PIP videos. You can use VSDC , Wondershare Filmora ,Lightworks or Adobe Premiere Pro
  9. G

Does the A129 only record at 30fps?

If you use the front camera individually, the resolution could reach 1920*1080P 60fps. If connect with rear cam, the resolution would be 1080P 30fps + 1080P 30fps
  10. G

How can I solve when showing a white screen?

Please try to update to the latest firmware to see whether it could be solved, please check the following link and update according to the instruction https://support.viofo.com/support/solutions/articles/19000019600-viofo-a119-car-dash-camera-firmware
  11. G

Do any of your dash cams work over USB on an android car headunit?

Our A119 series and A129 has function of AV out, it should work with the head unit.
  12. G

How can I use VIOFO APP when my phone does not support the app?

Can you check your phone Android version? The app couldn't work with version below 5.1. Now We have improved our app to compatible with Android compatible with version higher than 5.0, please try to download the app again.
  13. G

Does the dash cam drain the battery if i leave it continuously plugged in?

If you directly connect the dash cam to the car cigarette, the dash cam will stop working when you stop your car. If you supply the power with your car battery, you have to connect your dash cam with your battery via a Hardwire Kit. The Hardwire Kit can make sure the continuous power supply from...
  14. G

How can I access the menu on my camera?

Before you can access the menu, you must first stop the recording and then press the MENU bottom on the camera to enter the menu.
  15. G

Does Gitup remote control have the ability to pair with multiple cameras, like GoPro?

The Gitup remote control is one to one pair by Bluetooth, so one remote control can't to pair and control multiple cameras.