Recent content by GReading

1. G

About to give up with WiFi

I haven't had any problems. We have 2 cars with A129's installed and I have gone from 1 car to the other, turned on the WIFI and gotten into the app with no problems.
  2. G

Parking Mode and Hardwire

The problem with motion detection is that in a busy parking lot the dashcam is always recording and at 30fps that eats up a lot of the memory card. I would also take an option just to have it come on with a collision and not for motion.
  3. G

In parking mode you can select either Auto Event (motion/collision) or a slower fps rate but not both. I only want recording to start in parking mode if there is an event but at a slower rate than normal recording. I want to do both and I don't think that is available.
  4. G

I would like to have a time lapse or lower frame rate option that would only be in effect for the parking mode. As I mentioned I do not want normal recording to be affected.
  5. G

I have tried the various parking modes and they all work but are not my preferred way of setting it up. I would like to have an Auto Event Detection but with a lower frame rate than the regular recording mode (30fps). I find when the car is parked there is often too much motion and the camera is...