Recent content by IMC

1. I

Viofo A119S V2 + GPS logger - connection problems.

Here is a photo showing the GPS functioning while using the cameras' mini USB jack instead of the mounting/GPS bracket power connection.
  2. I

@gary: so your mounts' pogo-pins really aren't making a very good connection at all! Looking at images of the V1 and V2 mounts, I am not confident now that the V2 mount will actually function correctly with a V1 camera. The main concern is the depth of the contact strips on the V1 camera. The...
  3. I

The work around is to use the mini USB connection on the side of the camera instead of the one on the GPS/mounting bracket attached to your windshield. The pogo-pins reverse feed power to the GPS unit which means you still have positioning/speed data. Of course the root problem of the power...
  4. I

The issue is with the V1 version that has flat contacts on the camera and spring-loaded pins (pogo pins) on the GPS/mounting bracket. I checked the flat contacts on the camera and they are clean and in the correct position (they did not "sink" deeper into the camera for example). So the issue...
  5. I

I agree - Viofo what is your fix? I really like the camera and the quality of video and I just bought another one - a V2 of course so I am a repeat customer. Please reward my loyalty by providing a fix for this connection issue with the V1 A119S. The very reason to have a dash cam is to...