Recent content by JD58

1. J

Videos Unreadable on a Mac

I've contacted the seller, E-Bay, and PayPal.
  2. J

Figured it out. Counterfeit card sold to me by dennoucoil on E-bay. It's actually an off-brand 32gb card.
  3. J

I'm running into an issue where I'm getting "unreadable" errors when attempting playback on my Mac. The curious part of the problem is that there are some videos that are readable and then arbitrarily others that aren't. I'm using the 256gb Samsung EVO recommended by some and I'm using a Mac...
  4. J

Live Video Source Issue

None of that worked. What I did do was reformat the card and then the rear camera worked! Not sure how those two are related but it works. Thanks for your responses--they were greatly appreciated.
  5. J

Live Video Source Issue

No--I'm in my car using the cigarette lighter attachment and the ignition on. The car is a 2016 Ford C-Max Energi. Neither camera is attached to the windscreens yet. I wanted to use the PIP of the rear camera on the front camera screen in order to position the rear correctly. Wifi is off. The...
  6. J

Live Video Source Issue

I'm only using what came in the box. A single cable marked for the rear camera. I haven't yet routed any cables as I'm trying to determine the final position of the camera.
  7. J

Live Video Source Issue

Thanks for the response. I double-checked all of that—still no luck.
  8. J

Live Video Source Issue

Actually it isn't even recognizing the rear camera.
  9. J

Live Video Source Issue

Is there a reason I can't use the overlay option on my A129? I'm installing the rear camera and would like to be able to see if I'm aiming it correctly. I have the resolution set to 1920 and 30fps and everything is connected. Thanks!