Recent content by Johnbw

1. J

Is this the error or malfunction?

I am adding to the previous comment I have just use my android tablet to connect Wi-Fi to your camera this is powered on otherwise it couldn't connect to the camera and cannot find the camera when I did search On the app you may have a if you with your software Unless you can tell me why I...
  2. J

Is this the error or malfunction?

I am a new user of the 129 duo dashcam. I am using Apple iPhone and iPads using iOS 10,11, and 12. I connect the camera to wifi before I launch the app. Why does the app not find the camera is already connected. Instead it sends you into settings. Ideally if it was A SMART system it would...
  3. J

Viofo App for iOS

Fortunately I have found the app . I was trying to load the new app onto my iPad then I had a brainstorm and remembered that I had to tell the App Store that I wanted it for an iPhone and it appeared . It is working fine
  4. J

Viofo App for iOS

I am recently installed a front and back camera of the type that 129 however in loading the app into my iPhone and my iPad it will only support the first issue not the new one as of the 14th of September . So can you tell me when the app will be available for iOS I Fortlea have an android...