Recent content by Klangford

1. K

Wi-Fi Lock Problem

I did get a reply from them on a Facebook this evening. They say NOT to leave WiFi on while in parking mode. That was a work around I had already figured out. Now to see if a future firmware update addresses it.
  2. K

Wi-Fi Lock Problem

Agreed on all fronts. The WiFi itself or at least the current firmware is buggy as hell. If WiFi is off the camera works as advertised, parking mode, etc. But if I leave WiFi on the camera locks up 100% of the time after parking. I also realized you must set your phone to never lock while...
  3. K

Wi-Fi Lock Problem

I see many of us have the same problem - hardwired system, WIFI is on, then when you return to your vehicle all 3 lights are on, the left light (Record LED) is blinking rapidly and the device is non-responsive to the APP or to any buttons. You must hold down the power button for 2-3 seconds to...
  4. K

Camera ‘locking up’ when left in parking mode and Wi-fi problems

Jamkat - Did you ever find a fix? I have the exact same issue. It works fine until I park the car. After 30-40 minutes the camera is locked up and the record LED is blinking rapidly. I have to hold down the power button to shut down the camera and restart it. Now the WIFI password goes back...