Recent content by KPK

1. K

A139 parking mode

I have connected my Viofo A139 using Viofo HK3 and works perfectly. On HK3 yellow is labelled as ACC and red is labelled as battery.
  2. K

Battery Pack for Viofo A139

I am looking for a compatible battery pack for viofo a139 3ch (Dashcam is hard-wired).
  3. K

A139 parking mode

How does it switch to parking mode. If the dashcam is connected to a power bank, how does it detect that your car is turned off?
  4. K

Power bank and Parking mode setup solution (found !)

It sounds like just what I am looking for, however, I have 3 questions. What make and model of Jumpstarter did you use? How much did it cost and how many hours of parking mode can you record with it?
  5. K

A139 parking mode

Thank you for your help. I have connected it and the parking mode is working perfectly. But now I have to find the cheapest way to power it so it can keep recording longer than 7 hours.
  6. K

A139 parking mode

I have just bought Viofo A139 (3ch) (Interior Camera not connected yet). I also bought Viofo hardwire kit. I have connected the Battery wire (Red) to "ECU-B No.2" fuse and ACC wire (Yellow) to "CIG&P/OUTLET". Have set Parking Mode to "Low Bitrate Recording", but it turns off 2 minutes after I...