Recent content by LeJerk

1. LeJerk

VIOFO WIFI NOT WORKING

I think you misunderstood, I already have this camera but have an older version of the firmware that I was thinking about updating.
  2. LeJerk

VIOFO WIFI NOT WORKING

I see a lot of issues posted on here with firmware 2.4. Is that a coincidence or is there an issue with this version? I was thinking about upgrading my camera to that.
  3. LeJerk

Sd card and setup

Hello everybody. I have an A129 Pro Duo 4K, and I would like to know 2 things: In 128GB (I think it's better ...), which SD card do you recommend? Then, what camera settings do you recommend? Thank you for your answers, and happy holidays!
  4. LeJerk

Change 2.4 GHz to 5GHz?

Try stopping the recording, then going into the menu on the camera and changing it there.
  5. LeJerk

Firmware 1.1 Latest Official Stable Version?

I came to see if there's an update for my camera. Attached is what I have.
  6. LeJerk

A129 Pro - WiFi is terrible. Camera stuck on, can't power off or change settings.

I can confirm that I can connect the camera to my phone now. I believe I saw this is version 1.1 on the camera.
  7. LeJerk

A129 Pro - WiFi is terrible. Camera stuck on, can't power off or change settings.

What version is the new firmware? What else did it change?
  8. LeJerk

Oh sorry, I forgot to mention that. Android, Viofo app version 2.8.6
  9. LeJerk

Yes, it's the A129 Pro Duo. I haven't installed the rear camera yet, but I wouldn't think it would make a difference.
  10. LeJerk

VIOFO A129 Dash Cam Firmware

Is this for the A129 Pro as well? If not, where will the new Pro versions be posted? Will it load new firmware through the Viofo app? I saw the app has a firmware check button.
  11. LeJerk

I got it shut off by sliding the camera off of the GPS mount and letting it die. So, what's the correct procedure, in steps, for connecting the dashcam to my phone and doing stuff? I got the live view working one out of four times, which is not what I was hoping for on a modern brand new dashcam.
  12. LeJerk

Even after being connected, the Wi-Fi through the app never works right. Right now the camera is stuck powered on, and the power buttons don't work because it says "While the Wi-Fi is unable the camera can only be controlled by the app." How the hell do I turn this thing off? The Wi-Fi...