Recent content by lvds

1. L

[Solved] Viofo A119S random beeps and recording loss. What else to check?

Update! My Viofo works again! My micro sd card was broken, they replaced it in the store with a new one and everything works as it should.
  2. L

So i did the full format with SDFormatter (it took over 15 hours! I do not know why) and the card still has write values of 8MB/s, which is.... I am going to the store where I bought it tomorrow, I have already written an e-mail and the warranty has been accepted.
  3. L

My camera is 2 years old. Micro SD card 128gb is 1 year old. Dashcam connected to a PC has the same problems. So I can rule out power problems. I just did a test of my two micro sd cards. One 64gb, the other 128gb (128gb was in dashcam). 128gb card has write problems. The first 2 attempts were...
  4. L

The memory card is less than a year old, was only used in the dashcam all the time and was specially purchased for this purpose. I have formatted it many times from the dashcam menu.
  5. L

Hi! I have the same problem. My dashcam started beeping randomly about a month ago. At first I just turned off the sound on the dashcam and I thought that was all, because the video and everything else was ok. No cut, all videos were as always. I drove like this for a month and on Sunday, when I...