Recent content by maciekelga

1. M

Viofo A119 V3 Parking mode stops working after few hours

No, it was a problem with camera itself. Is replaced by new on warranty.
  2. M

I checked once again on power bank and connected directly to charger and problem occurred as well.
  3. M

No is not hybrid. I checked with two another HK kits, in additional in another car and at home on power supply.
  4. M

I updated to V2.4 yesterday, I`m still testing this firmware... On all previous firmware problem exist.
  5. M

I have still a problem with parking mode. I checked with few sd cards, with two HK kits. From time to time camera is freeze. Is necessary to unplug, wait and reconect plug with power supply. The newest firmware is installed. Any idea?
  6. M

For sure problem occur only when camera is powered via hardware kit.
  7. M

Yes, it looks like. Hardware kit is connected in correct way, I checked 3 times.
  8. M

Cards: Samsung Evo Plus 64GB, Samsung Pro Endurance Micro SD 64GB, both formatted with SDFormatter. Is not a problem with SD Card, becouse without hardware kit, when camera is connected to powerbank/another charger everything is working fine. Is definitely problem during camera is working in...
  9. M

Hi, I have a problem with my Viofo A119 V3 with firmware 2.0. Cam is connected via hardware kit ACC - correct connection, double checked, cam tested with few high quality SD card. Hardware kit set to 11.8V, car battery new, voltage is not drop below this value. When camera is connected via...