Recent content by mikeluscher159

1. M

A129 Duo Completely Unreliable

Update, that beta 1.9T7 FW did more harm then good I've found it locked up, not recording with alarming regularity It no longer keeps time While I like the new parking mode entry delay, now I've got issues getting out of parking mode Every time I get back into my car, it's triggering an...
  2. M

I'm flashing it now, let's see if it makes a difference.
  3. M

Mine's proving quite unreliable too On multiple occasions, I've found it completely frozen and not recording There's a random beep every so often that I can't diagnose, my card tests good, connections are sound, FW is the latest It often gets stuck in a mode, say it won't switch to parking...
  4. M

AV out adapter

Ah. That's the problem, my 3 wire kit has a 90° on the end of it, for reasons unknown I'll have to track down a 90° Micro USB adapter
  5. M

AV out adapter

I know, I bought all of those things My issue is, the male part of the RCA connector is too big to clear the rear camera and USB power connectors I could force it, but that'd stress the USB power connector very badly, and it's already loose I need a very short, no shroud, low profile 4 pin...
  6. M

VIOFO A129 Dash Cam Firmware

Are there any firmware updates coming soon to the A129 Duo? I've got several performance and stability issues that I hope your working on?
  7. M

AV out adapter

Has anyone found an AV out adapter that'll actually fit into a mounted A129 Duo with the rear camera and USB plugged in? I've bought several, but the connector/shroud is much too big and chunky to clear when the other connectors are used I'd like to use AV out to go into the AV input of my...
  8. M

About to give up with WiFi

The current firmware/app combo, at least on Android on my Pixel 2 XL is borderline unusable It will only connect on 2.4, refuses to on 5 Which means the frame rate for aiming the camera or downloading files is atrocious To download a saved 3 minute files took me about 4 minutes And the...