Recent content by olovsamuelsson

1. O

A119 V3 Does not sense or enter Parking mode after firmware update V1.03

Which version is this? Is it Beta or is a available under software updates?
  2. O

True HDR will be supported on V3.

I wonder what he is basing this on. When I have emailed their support they haven't been able to say if there will be any updated firmware.
  3. O

What are you basing these claims on? Do you work for Viofo?
  4. O

They have said for many months now that it will be updated but then they just push another failing update after the other.
  5. O

This thread and forum is dead. Even support isn't responding really. I bought their product based on that I was told that they have good customer support, I'm still waiting to see any of this.
  6. O

The a119v3 doesn't have WiFi so I don't understand how you think that would be possible? You need to transfer the data thru a micro-sd card reader to a device that's capable of playing it back.
  7. O

A119 V3 Does not sense or enter Parking mode after firmware update V1.03

When will there be an official version of 2.1? 2.0 is still the official release version - Link
  8. O

@viofo is there any update on the way for the 2.0? Which would add the option to automatically switch on HDR depending on time or if the enviroment is dark or not. Or any update that fixes noise or general issues with the HDR.
  9. O

I suggest that you read this thread then because everyone has reported issues with the HDR-function and changing the exposure won't change anything nor any other setting.
  10. O

Have you tried without the HDR activated?
  11. O

@viofo still ignoring to answer us in this matter? :(
  12. O

No point of upgrading to 2.0 in my honest opinion. They said over one month ago that they were gonna release this version. It didn't really need a lot of work from the beta before. We pointed out the issues in the Beta version about using HDR during night and we suggested many months ago to...
  13. O

New Firmware 119 V3 2.0

There is a thread specifically about the HDR - Link Not really working great in Beta versions as seen in videos and pictures attached in the thread. I would suggest that this thread is merged to that thread.
  14. O

Seems like they have published 2.0 - Link A119 V3 V2.0 Firmware Change log: Added 2560 x 1440P 60fps video resolution Added HDR support. Added Image Mirror option Added Parking Recording Timer option Added Enter Parking Mode Timer option Added auto fix the corrupted file after restart Fixed...