Recent content by Ormy

1. O

Power bank and Parking mode setup solution (found !)

Good idea that. My solution was an AGM battery and some solar panels. Solar panels are hardwired in with a diode so the battery doesn't discharge through the solar at night.
  2. O

VIOFO A129 Dash Cam Firmware

No, I didn't think it necessary given that all the settings had returned to their default values anyway. I did try defaulting the settings a few days ago (while still on v1.5) but it did not help. So that's what I was originally searching for this morning. I assumed there had to be a...
  3. O

Yes that sounds like the same issue (do you know which firmware version fixed it?), the currently-recording video would end early, recording would stop/freeze for 20ish seconds, and then start again with a beep. So instead of a series of 10min video files from a long drive (with only 2-3 secs...
  4. O

Very briefly; the recording would stop before the 10 mins I have it set to in the loop-recording setting. The recording would freeze for about 30 seconds (recording timer top right corner would stop/freeze, but clock time bottom centre would keep ticking so the display and device as a whole...
  5. O

Where can I find the change logs for previous firmwares? My A129 Duo worked perfectly since purchase (August 2019) until it developed a weird issue a few weeks ago. It originally came with v1.5 firmware. Today I formatted the card, then updated to v1.9 which didn't fix the issue at first...