Recent content by Paul Gillings

1. P

A129 Pro Duo - Rear Camera Cable Thickness Query

Search SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Cards for Dashcams and Home Monitoring 128 GB MicroSDXC Card + SD Adapter It would not let me add the link?? £30 on Amazon, and no issues so far
  2. P

I got the beads on Amazon ( https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01N6X7DKM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ) £5.99 for a pack of ten. I placed one right next to the front cam which is visible , and then concealed one very near this behind the rear view mirror trim. the two...
  3. P

Hi Mercman, the cable is 5mm. I know as i had to buy some Ferrite beads as the front to rear cable caused interference with my DAB radio. As i had already installed the cable neatly i didn't want to take it all out again. I think someone else pointed out the possible interference issue for...
  4. P

I have installed it in a Lexus RX. Its was fiddly to do, but take your time and i would also recommend a set of the plastic trim removal tools. helped me tuck cables in neatly and get trims off when needed etc.
  5. P

Interference with DAB+

Hi Bravaeddi, I suffer with same issue on DAB. Can i ask where and how you installed the Ferrite beads? Will order some and give it a go rather then re route cables, as i made a nice neat job, and a shame to pull it all out again.