Recent content by RTBoston

1. R

GPS Module Power Issues V3

Paid for replacement GPS module to be shipped. Same issue with the new one. PIcs below. I have video I can share as well if needed. Suggestions?' Pic 1 (power connected to new GPS module) Power to GPS. Fully inserted. No power to Dashcam. Plugged directly to dashcam - no problems.
  2. R

Thanks for the help. I reached out t support.
  3. R

PIcs attached: First pic shows no power getting through the GPS module. Note... this worked perfectly for over a year and nothing was touched. Second pic: Shows power and dashcam working properly, but the power is directly to the dashcam and no GPS data available.
  4. R

No speed info as I'm plugged directly into the dashcam now. The GPS module appears to have stopped working - although it worked fine for a year. I had previously been plugged into that and the dashcam got power from that module. I'll grab pictures tonight. Thanks!
  5. R

I've read about issues with the pins on older version of the dashcam but thought they had been solved. Is there an opportunity to get that module replaced somehow? I can power the cam directly, but then I lose speed, something I want in the event of a ticket. I also bought an extended warranty...