Recent content by seecam

1. S

Please create section for A129Plus/Duo

Also move posts for Plus version to newly created A129Plus/Duo section to make it easy for new users
  2. S

Issues updating rear camera firmware on A129 Plus Duo, need help please.

yes, at first I used the 256GB card I bought for the camera. Just curious, did you put all 3 files on the 4GB card or just the 2 for the rear? Glad it worked out
  3. S

Thanks for the suggestion but it didn't work for me either. However I did finally get it to update. Here's what worked for me: I formatted a spare SD card (may not have needed to do this) Only copied the 2 rear cam files on the SD card. RearcamA129FW.update and RearcamA129FW.bin Powered on...
  4. S

Tried to update mine today and had same problem. Front camera updated fine but unable to get the rear camera to update by taping/short pressing the wifi button. I am also using the Viofo 3 wire hardwired kit.
  5. S

A129 Plus Duo Radio Interference

Thanks, but not sure how else to route the cable and have it hidden. It's tucked into the top of the headliner along windshield. I believe the antenna is the black ring around the windshield, so you are correct it's close.:) I tried a choke at the connection of the rear camera to the front which...
  6. S

A129 Plus Parking mode

Is there a way to turn off motion detection in Parking Mode Auto Event detection? I would like to have the ability to just use the G sensor with the auto event enabled
  7. S

A129 Plus Duo Radio Interference

I have just purchased the A129 Plus Duo and it interferes with some radio stations. Of course of them is the one I listen to 95% of the time. Has anyone else experienced radio interference? The station is about 40 miles away but normally I can go 75 miles or so before I loose it. It seems to...