Recent content by SWoMP

1. S

Version 2.8 bug.

Is that an official release or a Beta?
  2. S

Parking mode draining battery?

That doesnt explain how you set "-2x Low" etc... as proposed by Dala one post above mine.
  3. S

And how does one do that exactly?
  4. S

P.s. You might be better posting your question on DashCamTalk as heavier traffic there as well as knowledgable people.
  5. S

Possibly Event Detection in parking mode may be triggered too easily. Also, look at the PM recording settings. I'm sorry I dont know which settings use the lowest current! Might be worth a bit of trial and error with the settings and then reviewing the recordings to see what is satisfactory...
  6. S

Awful quality following firmware update

I have a 3 column Word document that lists all the menu choices, second column has default settings, and third column is blank for you to note your variances. Any use?
  7. S

A129 pro red light flashes and stops recording

Have you tried it on the desk using supplied USB power cable? Does it have a Rear Camera connected? Is it using a HK3 hardwire kit?
  8. S

Advice

The 50/50 rule sounds good to me!
  9. S

Editing Dual-Stream Camera Video

I was also going to reply that! And I'd be interested to know any answers so will watch for you to post there...
  10. S

a129 pro duo kept telling to format exfat

I have an A129 Pro with two 256gb SDcards and I don't understand why you keep formatting your cards as exFat. I was told from the start the system needs them to be FAT32 and with that, for me, they have been very reliable. I use guiformat2 on a Windows PC to do a complete format when needed...
  11. S

A129 Pro Duo - More help needed please!

Thanks CYA. Ticket request made.
  12. S

I've run several more tests since the above. I've had confirmed the HK3 kit is doing exactly what it is supposed to. Then I discovered that if I did not plug the rear camera into the front camera unit everything worked, without any interruptions. No "insert SD car", no system restarting, and...
  13. S

I've tried with and without the rear camera but there are varied, but non-conclusive results. It does work fine on the desk using the USB cable and a Samsung Fast Charging plug. This is the second cam I've had and both came with V2.4 firmware. No updates have been done. I'm beginning to think...
  14. S

I have tried two different SD cards, and have tried them part used, formatted by the camera, and full format by GUIformat2. Still cant get a clean record run. I am going to get the HK3 plus Fuse Taps tested again for intermittent failures, and comparing results on the USB direct cable. Once I've...
  15. S

My next A129 Pro Duo purchase is (edit: NOT) on hold

I am also very confused about this firmware situation... Unless I'm reading it all wrong it seems there are TWO V2.4 firmware kits! How is anyone supposed to know which is which and what they do or dont cover...