Recent content by Synoptic 12

1. Synoptic 12

Viofo A119 V3 Purchased New / Defective G Sensor- Assistance

Here is the 2.4 build with no issues. I noticed that the 2.4 is being used with the connection to the GPS unit while the 2.6 is being used directly into the cam, rather than the GPS module. Would this make any difference regarding the sensitivity of the G Sensor?
  2. Synoptic 12

I'd like my money back. You lied about music being played in the video causing the activation. Now, you're claiming that the roads are busy. Just give me my money back. I've been a radio technician for forty years.
  3. Synoptic 12

I purchased a new Viofo A119 V3 on October 27, 2023 and each time I use my horn the G Sensor is activated. The G Sensor is set to "LOW" with a firmware version of 2.6. I have another Viofo in another vehicle with a firmware version of 2.4 with the G Sensor set to "LOW" with 'no' issues. I've...
  4. Synoptic 12

Firmware V2.5 is worth upgrading

Sorry, should have read the initial op-ed.
  5. Synoptic 12

https://support.viofo.com/support/solutions/articles/19000101427-viofo-a119-v3-dash-camera-firmware
  6. Synoptic 12

* Please provide a video clip of the 2.5 V at 'night' and provide the video format i.e. > H.264 OR H.265 Thanks.
  7. Synoptic 12

* Do you have any video of 2.4 as opposed to 2.5?
  8. Synoptic 12

Viofo A119 V3 / Does Changelog 2.5 Support H264?

* I entered the Bin. file (2.4) and tried flashing the 2.0 version. Upon the first time, the A119 V3 did not update to 2.4. Upon downloading another Bin. file from here, the A119 V3 updated to 2.4. However, the unit did not flash, yet updated to 2.4. I've flashed numerous Viofo dash cams and all...
  9. Synoptic 12

Dash Cam Placement on 'Frit'

An email I received from Gorilla after conferring with them on the phone.
  10. Synoptic 12

I've called numerous people: Gorilla tape, dealerships, automotive glass experts, and the opinions vary. I'm not speaking of the 'dotted' frit, rather the solid frit (black) 'as pictured'. The dealership said with certainty that no damage will occur. Gorilla does not recommend their two sided...
  11. Synoptic 12

Yes, that is the frit (Blue Arrow). The frit drops down in the middle where dash cam mount is placed (Red Arrow).
  12. Synoptic 12

Why Was my Review Flagged by Amazon?

Here is the exact review submitted to Amazon, as the review was disallowed. Could any provide answers as to why the review was not in accordance with Amazon? All replies appreciated. Upon purchasing the Viofo A119 V3 from Amazon, I found the unit to be of high quality, well built, and very...
  13. Synoptic 12

Seeking some opinions on dash cam placement, namely on the frit (solid); not dotted. (A.) If I place the adhesive pad on the frit: will the frit be damaged, or once removed after a long period, will the frit be missing any of its 'black'? I was uncertain of that so I'm asking here. Enclosed is...
  14. Synoptic 12

Thank you very much for the professional courtesy. I ordered an additional camera from Amazon.
  15. Synoptic 12

I’m seeking some assistance regarding the Viofo A119 V3 changelog versions. I initially requested the Bin. File for 2.4, yet 2.5 is available and present on the Viofo website. Are both versions stable? I do not believe either version is an official release of Viofo. Irrespective of this, can I...