Recent content by Tenbroso

1. T

OBD2 cable Remaster

Hello Viofo Support Team, I purchased the A139 3ch cam and connected it with a Remaster OBD2 connector with switch. The cam works just fine, besides parking mode. It doesn’t switch to parking mode after 5mins., as described many times in this forum. is there a specific reason this will not...
  2. T

Is it possible to enter parking mode while using protable powerbank?

So it looks like many are having the same issue, including me. I use a OBD2 cable from Remaster. But no parking mode possible. Must be a firmware bug. I doubt there are so many faulty cams out there. And my cane is working just fine and is great for the rest.
  3. T

Parking Mode not turning on

Did the new camera solve the issue? I have the exact same issue, but camera is working fine. Besides switching into parking mode. I use a OBD2 adapter for power.
  4. T

Viofo A139 not entering parking mode with OBDII power

Hello Viofo Support Team, I purchased the A139 3ch cam and connected it with a Remaster OBD2 connector with switch. The cam works just fine, besides parking mode. It doesn’t switch to parking mode after 5mins., as described many times, like above in this forum. is there a specific reason this...