Recent content by Zaki2009

1. Z

A129 Pro Duo - More help needed please!

Zkuste odpojit napájení od držáku GPS a ponechat pouze napájení ze strany. Měl jsem stejný problém a to mě zastavilo.
  2. Z

A129 Pro IR Duo Dash Camera firmware is released, the version number is V1.0.

So after connecting the rear camera and reinstalling the firmware, no change. I still couldn't install the 1.0 firmware for the rear IR camera called FA129PIR. So I contacted the seller here and he sent me two files that need to be uploaded. One file named LDA129P and then the firmware 1.0...
  3. Z

I didn't have a rear camera attached. I'll try to connect it and then I'll let you know. Thanks so far
  4. Z

Good day I wanted to ask you why I can't install this firmware https://support.viofo.com/support/solutions/articles/19000106108-viofo-a129-pro-ir-duo-dash-camera-firmware V1.0. When I copy it under the name FA129PIR.bin to the card, the camera does not start flashing and switches normally to usb...