Recent content by zippy1148

1. Z

A119S suddenly gone into a restart loop

Yes,as I said in my original message( I tried using the GPS mount and camera connections)
  2. Z

A119S suddenly gone into a restart loop

My A119S has suddenly gone into a restart loop. It just restarts, boots up, switches off and continues endlessly. I tried using the GPS mount and camera connections. Is it a capacitor, or a repair I could try, or do I need to spend £100+ on a A119V3 (which I know is better quality, but Im...
  3. Z

SanDisk High Endurance issue

I have exactly the same issue with 2 Sandisk High Endurance 64GB cards. tried a full format with SDFormatter, tested write speed and I know its not a fake. One has the 3 wire kit and the other a plug in charger. All cvonnections and GPS mount secure and tried camera and GPS ports. @tsh23 - did...
  4. Z

Viofo A119 V3 does not power on with ignition and other issues

I have the same issue of the camera not always starting to record with ignition start up. Didnt realise other users had the same issue. I have tried a different camera, different memory card, start up delay and checked all cables and the mount. I have a 2 wire hardwired cable and have tried it...
  5. Z

Camera doesnt always start recording

I have an Audi A3 and am using a 2 wire hardwire kit because I'm not interested in parking mode. I have just reviewed a weeks dashcam footage and found 2 full days (2 long journeys) and 2 part journeys are missing. All others are good. It is strange that 2 full days consisting of 2 seperate...