Search results

1. J

A119 V3 & parking mode using a power bank - clarification please!

I tried to enter parking mode using a power bank. It does not work. It just keep capturing video like in non parking mode. For example if you go to menu, choose parking mode and choose timelapse at 1fps, it does not capture in timelapse. Freaking stupid and hard to work with power bank
  2. J

Viofo A119 V3 does not power on with ignition and other issues

dashcam viewer is expensive to buy. The free option takes only 2 clips at a time. It's very limited in usage and not able to change preferences. I affixed the foam pad myself. This should have been affixed by Viofo since it is a known problem. I wasted time trying to find out where the noise...
  3. J

Viofo A119 V3 does not power on with ignition and other issues

I have used the Viofo A119 V3 I have used the Viofo A119 V3 for more than a month and found several issues with it. The major issue with the Viofo A119 V3 or indeed any Viofo dashcam is that you will need a dashcam viewer to make use of the GPS data captured by the dashcam GPS unit. Viofo...
  4. J

Viofo A119 V3-Dashcam Viewer

Why is it that Viofo does not provide a proprietary dashcam viewer to enable its' users to fully utilise the GPS data captured with the A116 V3. Correct me if I am wrong, at present if a user wants to take full advantage of the GPS data, the user will have to but the dashcamviewer software which...