Search results

1. W

About AP Mode Displaying When Connect to Wi-Fi

Thank you very much for your help Today I received a new device from the seller. The seller replaced the device for me. And I've tested the wireless network and everything looks fine. :D
  2. W

On my 3rd A129 Plus Duo from Amazon

I am also facing this problem. About 5 days after I got the device, I'm having trouble opening my wireless network. And I have contacted the seller to replace the new one. which the seller told me that if the problem can't be solved with the program will change a new machine I think this is an...
  3. W

Thank you very much, I have been contacted by the seller. And I have sent the device to the seller. I think the seller should have received the device by today. The seller told me to check with version 1.5 installed. If the problem is not solved with the program The seller will replace the...
  4. W

I think it's more of a problem with the wireless network module device. Because I tried to fix it with a new way to install version 1.5 which I have done many times. But it can't solve this problem.
  5. W

Hello everyone help me, I am facing this problem too. And I have tried this method many times. Still can't solve the problem.