Search results

1. S

Hardwiring cable yellow color help

No, I checked that one first. Same thing. Literally not a single thing is live in internal compartment. Also, it seems that it turns itself off after some time after the door is locked. I didn't want to cut anything, really wanted to do it without any damage. I ended up wiring the camera...
  2. S

I tested both sides. The ones that you mentioned are all external fuses.
  3. S

Will do that , thanks
  4. S

No parking mode connection with 3 wire hardwire kit ?

Did you ever solve this problem? I don't have any constant fuses on, only ones that turn on on ignition..and I already bought a 3 wire hardwire kit. How to wire it so it turns on when the ignition is on? I don't care about parking mode.
  5. S

A129 two hardwire kits needed?

What if I don't have any always on fuse and I own 3 wire kit? I don't want parking mode either. I just want the hardwire kit cause I don't like lighter plugs and cables everywhere. I tried connecting just yellow wire and leaving the red one out, and it didn't power up the camera. Then I...
  6. S

I bought Viofo 139 3ch camera with hardwire cable. I own 2012 Mazda 2 sport. The problem is I don't have a single fuse that is constantly on, I checked with a multimeter and not a single one. Now I don't want to go under the hood through the firewall, but I still want to do hardwiring cause I...