Search results

1. D

Gaps between files

what if i format the card to ntfs...will it help? will the size 4.3 gb issue get solved then? iam also irritated by this issue
  2. D

External Mic

You mean by cutting the black wire of mic? Just curious to know, why did the team implemented this design of connecting both internal and external mic? What was the thought behind this ? why it was not caught in testing? What are the plans for Gitup 4?
  3. D

External Mic

Any fix found for this issue? Gitup team please reply.
  4. D

Gitup Android App not working on Android 9 - Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Oh thanks... :) i will try both the apps and let you know about the outcome. Thanks a lot again... But still , Gitup team you need to work on this issue.
  5. D

GITUP G3 DUO PROBLEMS

I had recently updated my Gitup app to v1.7 on my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 9 - Android 9) and its not able to connect to camera over wifi. Whenever iam opening the app, its asking me to connect to the camera -> then after i select the Gitup WiFi Network and pressing back it again comes to the...
  6. D

Hello Gitup team, I am currently very very disappointed by my purchase of Git 3 duo camera. As a motovlogger already 2 of the major functionality are of no use i.e. 1) Ext MIC issue 2) And now the Gitup app is not working so, this makes it completely impossible for me to adjust the camera angle...
  7. D

version 1.6 doesnt work on Android 9.
  8. D

tried...i am able to connect to wifi and browse to 192.168.1.254.. but the app still behaves in the same manner in loop. :(
  9. D

Hello Gitup team, I had recently updated my Gitup app to v1.7 on my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 9 - Android 9) and its not able to connect to camera over wifi. Whenever iam opening the app, its asking me to connect to the camera -> then after i select the Gitup WiFi Network and pressing back it...
  10. D

External Mic

Can you make a video of opening the G3 cam and post it on youtube or somewhere? I am not really sure how to open the camera as there are no screws or anything. And i dont want to damage the cam in the process. If its easy for you then please make a video to demonstrate doing this. Thanks.
  11. D

GITUP G3 DUO PROBLEMS

Can you make a video of opening the G3 cam and post it on youtube or somewhere? I am not really sure how to open the camera as there are no screws or anything. And i dont want to damage the cam in the process. If its easy for you then please make a video to demonstrate doing this. Thanks.
  12. D

GITUP G3 DUO PROBLEMS

Thanks for the support.
  13. D

[VIDEO]: GITUP G3 DUO | ACTION CAM | PART-2 | PROs & CONs | SAMPLE CLIPS | TIPS & TRICKS

Gitup's latest offering is the G3 Duo and in this video [PART-2] we are going to talk about the PROs and Cons of this camera, so that you can take an informed buying decission, before going with this camera.. You can also extend it with slave camera and GPS module. In this review i take a closer...
  14. D

[Video] GITUP G3 DUO | ACTION CAM | PART-1 | UNBOXING AND OVERVIEW

Gitup's latest offering is the G3 Duo and in this video [PART-1] we are going to unbox the Gitup G3 Duo and have our initial overview. You can also extend it with slave camera and GPS module. In this review i take a closer look at the GitUp G3 Duo Action Camera. This camera can record in 2K at...
  15. D

GITUP G3 DUO PROBLEMS

Any update team?
  16. D

GITUP G3 DUO PROBLEMS

Hi Gitup team, I tested your beta_v20 firmware with the wifi shutter button fix. Yes, the feature works without any problem. But one problem i noticed is that the live feed from the camera to the mobile app is kind of disturbed and pixeleted. If you watch the live feed from the camera in the...
  17. D

External Mic

Can you please post a video or pics to show how to open the camera...
  18. D

GITUP G3 DUO PROBLEMS

Hi, thanks for the response. The 2nd soln is good and i will wait for the fw update. For the 1st one, can we have a option to disable the mic itself.