Search results

1. E

Is F1 good in low light?

F1 action camera supports Sony IMX 317 Sensor, the performance is good even in low light.
  2. E

What’s the difference between A129 Duo Sony Starvis Image Sensor and A119S Sony Exmor IMX291?

Exmor R technology is a back-Illuminated pixel architecture for higher quantum efficiency and can achieve low noisy. STARVIS is a designation for sensors within the Exmor R family that achieve a sensitivity. The exceptional sensitivity of these devices makes them ideal for security...
  3. E

Will the G sensor still operate if the vehicle is off but connected to the cigarette light ?

G-Sensor will not operate if the vehicle is off but connected to the cigarette light . If you want G-sensor keeps working, then need connect the device to car's battery directly.
  4. E

How to use and how does the mounts vary from action cameras?

These mounts are compatible with all GitUp action camera, and we suggest you could buy a pro packing action camera, it includes the necessary tools for you, you could take the video for reference: www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SGuN6C_NyY.
  5. E

What is the difference between F2.8 4.1mm FOV 90° lens and F2.8 3.87mm 16M 90° FOV lens?

The only difference is in focal length. F2.8 4.1mm FOV 90° No Fish Eye replacement lens have 4.1mm focal length, while F2.8 3.87mm 16M 90° FOV replacement lens has 3.87mm focal length. The former has smaller viewing angle than the latter one.
  6. E

How can I differentiate the GPS and non-GPS mounts of A129?

Both GPS mount and non GPS mount can be used for charging, the only difference is that GPS mount can read GPS information, while non GPS mount cannot.
  7. E

Can the A129 mount onto a standard tripod bolt?

Now A129 can only mount on suction cup or 3M sticker, it can not mount onto tripod bolt.
  8. E

What's the frequency of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on G3?

The frequency of G3 Duo WIFI and bluetooth is 2.4GHz. You could download G3 manual here: http://support.gitup.com/support/solutions/articles/6000185991-g3-user-manual
  9. E

How can I use VIOFO APP when my phone does not support the app?

Please download the latest VIOFO APP in google play store and then reboot WR1. We will realease a new firmware for better experience.
  10. E

How can I solve when showing a white screen?

Please firstly update firmware to the latest version to seee if it is feasible, links is https://support.viofo.com/support/solutions/articles/19000019600-viofo-a119-car-dash-camera-firmware
  11. E

How can I save GPS info settings on my A119S?

Please firstly choose time zone in the menu and then it will synchronize local time and date automatically while connecting GPS module. To read the GPS information like speed, coordination, please download dashcamViewer to playback. https://dashcamviewer.com/
  12. E

Does the dash cam drain the battery if i leave it continuously plugged in?

A129 Duo adopts super capacitor, it is plugged in to your light socket, and will record automatically when you start the car, and will stop recording when engine is off.
  13. E

Is there a possibility to save the recording as PIP?

Picture in picture (PIP) mode is only available when rear camera is attached, and you can preview video for front and rear camera on the LCD screen, but you can not save the recording video as PIP.
  14. E

Does Gitup remote control have the ability to pair with multiple cameras, like GoPro?

GitUp remote control can only pair with GitUp action camera, not suitable for GoPro and other brand action camera. And it can star/stop recording on one GitUp action camera at once.
  15. E

How can I access the menu on my camera?

If your camera is recording, please firstly turn off the recording button, and then press the menu button, then you can have access to your camera.
  16. E

Does the A129 only record at 30fps?

A129 Duo can support both 30fps and 60fps. If you’re only using the front camera then it can record at 60 fps but both cameras simultaneously record at 30 fps. Details pelase see below links: https://support.viofo.com/support/solutions/articles/19000088041-does-a129-duo-support-1080p-60fps-...
  17. E

What’s the FPV cable?

FPV cable is used for aerial photo and support AV out and charging, the length is 30cm.
  18. E

Is there a separate Remote Button for the Viofo Dashcam A119 S, as well as the A129 Duo?

A119 series (A119/A119s/A119 Pro) don't support separate remote control, only A129 Duo support this, please see below.
  19. E

How to change battery on G3 remote control?

G3 remote control uses CR2032 battery, if you find the battery has run out, please do the below operations:
  20. E

My phone keeps beeping when connecting A129 to my phone?

It is normal that camera keeps beeping if not recording, it has nothing wrong with the camera.Please try to update the firmware to the latest version, then the camera will stop beeping without recording. Here the updated firmware link...