Search results

1. M

How can I differentiate the GPS and non-GPS mounts of A129?

You can differentiate them visually, attached is A129 GPS mount picture.
  2. M

Is F1 good in low light?

Yes, GitUp F1 use Sony Exmor R sensor, has better performance in low light
  3. M

What’s the difference between A129 Duo Sony Starvis Image Sensor and A119S Sony Exmor IMX291?

Sony Starvis Image Sensor is Sony Exmor IMX291
  4. M

Can the A129 mount onto a standard tripod bolt?

A129 can not mount onto a standard tripod bolt
  5. M

What's the frequency of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on G3?

The frequency of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi is 2.4Ghz
  6. M

What size of fuse is needed for direct connection to fuse panel (A119)?

It depends on your car model, our 4PCS Circuit Fuse Tap is fit for most cars, you can try them to see which one is the suitable.
  7. M

How to use and how does the mounts vary from action cameras?

These mounts are used in different place. May I ask which action camera would you like? we will recommend the suitable mounts for you.
  8. M

What is a GPS logger?

Our GPS logger is an external module, it can record your speed and route data in the video file allowing compatible viewers(recommend dashcamviewer) to display the data on playback. it will also keep the camera’s clock synchronized with gps time so that the video files are correctly time...
  9. M

How can I buy extra G3 batteries?

G3 battery type is LB103 3.7V 1200mAh 4.44Wh Li-ion battery, please see the attached picture, you can buy it from our distributor. Here is link: https://www.banggood.com/LB103-Rechargeable-Li-ion-Spare-Battery-1200mAh-for-Gitup-G3-Duo-Sport-Action-Camera-p-1238132.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN
  10. M

Is GPS available to be used with the suction cup mount on A119 series?

GPS is not available to be used with the suction cup mount, because they are both mounted in the same place, if you mount GPS module, there is no place to install suction cup mount. Here are two pictures, the left one is mounted with suction cup mount, the right one is mounted with GPS module...