Search results

1. J

iPhone app crashes on playback of 1080 60p clips

try the new V11.7.9 from App store. ;) - No crash with 129 Duo in Preview. (Dual mode)
  2. J

VIOFO IOS App update

Good news - 11.7.9 is working witout crashing in Preview with Iphone 6s -Hope the rest of functions remains...... ;)
  3. J

VIOFO IOS App update

There is a new App-Update today in IOS Store: 11.7.9 - I will try it asap. :D
  4. J

VIOFO IOS App update

I installed the update manually on 03/14. Before this, all was fine-(never change a running system!!! Grrr.) I found only the bug with the live Video source setting before -->Parameter can not stored in cam- can changed in cam and app but not stored after power down. Useless function! Due to...
  5. J

VIOFO IOS App update

Mmmmm... :rolleyes: Due to the facts no change in Firmware and Phone settings in my 6s (only update Viofo App) I think there is an additional bug in the App since the last update. I will try uninstall and new install tomorrow and test it again. If there is no success with it, I think we should...
  6. J

VIOFO IOS App update

After update to the actual Viofo IOS App the App crashes when i want to preview a stored Video File in the Cam (newest IOS with Iphone 6s - latest App from store). To Download the File is OK. The old App before was fine without crashing in File Preview (App is not closed without further...
  7. J

Rear camera cable and general socket/cable issues

Here it is... Thickness is 8mm (Plexiglas-acrylic plastics).
  8. J

Rear camera cable and general socket/cable issues

I had monting problems with the rear cam in my Nissan Note too... The straight plug from the rear cam with the outgoing Plug exactly matched the metal frame of the rear window. (no compatible heigt from cam to glass frame!) There was a lot of force to the Plug so I made an easy spacer-socket...
  9. J

Viofo A129 settings reset upon shutdown

I had an issue with lost "Live Video Source" Setting after power down and up in driving mode. (The rest of setting keeps stored!) I want to use th rear cam for parking (rear only on the display). At the moment there is no chance to fix it to permanently use only one-cam-display. I tested it...