Search results

1. C

VIOFO A129 Dash Cam Firmware

Link to new firmware version! https://support.viofo.com/support/solutions/articles/19000087812-viofo-a129-duo-dash-cam-firmware @viofo can you please create a new sticky post for discussion about the latest firmware V1.8? Edit: latest version is now V1.9
  2. C

Yet another feature request - parking modes

Idea: when the engine is shut off, have the screen present a menu to choose which parking mode to use for that parking session. If no button is pressed in x amount of seconds, use the user-defined default setting (off, motion only, g-sensor only, motion+g-sensor, low bitrate, 1/3/5 fps etc).
  3. C

VIOFO A129 Dash Cam Firmware

@viofo Please make a new thread with the latest V1.5 or update the original post. The stickied post should never be out of date.
  4. C

About to give up with WiFi

It's ridiculous but you have to disable mobile data connection on your phone for the Viofo app to communicate with the A129 over WiFi. I have not gotten it to connect once without doing this. Edit: sorry, missed the "iPhone" bit! I'm on Android so what I said was not relevant for you.
  5. C

Viofo A129 Android App - trouble connecting

It's ridiculous but you have to disable mobile data connection on your phone for the Viofo app to communicate with the A129 over WiFi.