Search results

1. J

Power bank and Parking mode setup solution (found !)

Just a heads up, and this goes to anyone considering using battery packs that are li-ion or ni-mh based. Your camera is likely going to discharge the battery faster then you can charge it. Those 3k ma/h batteries from black box may appear like the worst priced batteries on the internet, but they...
  2. J

parking mode

Are you sure the fuse slot you decided to connect red to Is still getting power after 15min? I recall my 2005 ford 500 would keep things like lights and cig port powered up to 20 minutes before doing a larger power shut down to prevent a dead battery.
  3. J

HK3 Hardwire Kit, can it just turn on and off the dashcam?

Guess that's a no. That is some pretty rough English. ;) I guess I will disconnect the yellow wire and move the red to the accessory fuse. That should provide full power on/off when the car starts, with the bonus of the power drain safety.
  4. J

HK3 Hardwire Kit, can it just turn on and off the dashcam?

Originally I got the HK3 to power and activate parking mode but for reasons I no longer want it using parking mode, now I just want it to power down when ignition is cut. It does not seem to be as easy as turning off parking mode as that just makes it record all the time. Is this doable without...