Search results

1. F

Lens Reflection

Thanks. I'll get another one.
  2. F

Lens Reflection

That's what the CPL (circular polarising lens) is for. I am now wondering if there is one to fit the rear camera on the A129.
  3. F

LED Display Indications

Thanks for your response. I have WiFi on continuously but the image seems to be fine to my eyes. In truth, I can't see why camera bit rate (as in data recorded into the card) should/could be affected by out by wifi out to the phone. But then I know zip about this stuff at a serious level. The...
  4. F

Hard Wired Kit for BMW

I suggest you might find which of the legs of the fuse slot is 'current in' as opposed to 'current out'. Using a multi meter, with the neg to the chassis, you will find that one pole is active and the other is not when checking which fuse slot to use with a fuse tap. Fuse taps have an 'in' and...
  5. F

LED Display Indications

So I have the correct hard wired installation of the two cameras, but nowhere does it tell me what the LEDs are to be expected to show. Now - ignition off but sitting in the cart - all three LEDs are lit. I take that to mean the camera, mic and wi-fi are all hooked up and I presume 'something'...
  6. F

A129 Hard wire Kit, no record after Start

DOH! I think I got that all wrong to start with. Have just swapped the fuse taps so that Acc and Battery are reversed. At least the camera turned on so the proof of the pudding will be that it all works tomorrow when I will be driving 200Kms. Will probably need to synch the time though. Frank
  7. F

A129 Hard wire Kit, no record after Start

Is this the correct way to wire the 3-cable harness? I thought the ACC cable had to be permanently powered. This confuses me as my camera - A129 - won't auto start after some hours out of action even with power from the ACC to it. After a trip and a short stop it will auto start. But, it won't...