Search results

1. M

Hardwired to vehicle with no Fuses

I apologize for the confusion.
  2. M

They did use the three wire kit from Viofo. They just didn't connect it with the supplied add-a-fuse that came with the kit. See image for reference.
  3. M

As of right now, it seems to be working in parking mode. I activated a random parking mode to test it. But I cannot test the the voltage cutoff feature that I am aware of without a voltmeter. I have sent an email stating my concerns to Best Buy and will await their response as well.
  4. M

I assumed that they were the professionals and knew better than me. I had already inserted the fuses into the supplied wires that matched what fuses were in my vehicle and had everything ready for them. They stated that they didn't like using that type of connector but with more conversation it...
  5. M

Hello all. I am new to the dash cam scene and just purchased a brand new Kia Telluride for my family. My wife and I wanted a larger vehicle to accommodate our growing family and with that, we wanted a front and rear dash cam for the added security in our bumper to bumper city traffic. We took...