Search results

1. B

A129 Duo - WIFI 2.4 ghz vs 5ghz

Have you updated the camera to the latest v1.8 firmware? What you describe is exactly what was happening with my camera when I purchased it last week. I updated to v1.8 and now it all works as you would expect. I can now steam full speed and download at quite an acceptable speed, all using...
  2. B

A129 Duo Playback stream virtually unusable

After Fw1.8 update, I will now call this issue "Fixed" :) Now streams as I would have expected through the android app in real time with just the occasional buffer catch up which I also consider normal.
  3. B

Have now had a bit of time to have a look to see if I could see what was going on. What I have found so far: the A129 actually has a very basic little inbuilt webserver which I believe you will find at 192.168.1.254 As a server it is very basic but does give file names as links which on my...
  4. B

Hi, I have just purchased 1 of these cameras this week. Testing is all good with the exception of the app is so slow with playback streaming I would class it as unusable. I have tried 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz connections on both my phone (2.4 only ) and my tablet which can use both 2.4 and 5 connections...