Search results

1. T

A129 duo blinking in drive

yes it doesn't
  2. T

Screen suddenly appears on

After running wiith 12v socket power supply for about 2 months without any problem, I can safely assume that the problem is the hardwire. And I noticed that several other users have experienced this, so it is better if Viofo consider this problem
  3. T

Viofoa129 Duo is glitching and stop record from time to time

I had the same problem and still have it. But I switch back to 12v power socket for power supply. and works fine. So I can safely assume that this is a problem with hardwire
  4. T

A129 duo blinking in drive

Hi mate, I have (had) the same problem with a129 duo, I think the issue is with the hardwire! I switched back to 12v socket power supply and no problem since then, and of course, no parking mode recording is available now. Dear Viofo. Please register this as your second inquiry on the same...
  5. T

motion detection parking mode not working, camera contentiously recording !...

If you park in a busy place there may be a possibility it records continuously
  6. T

Thanks for your reply, I now understand how it works. Probably a blown fuse. I'll check all connections. However, it worked fined when I first connected with the hardwire, even parking mode worked. Thanks again.
  7. T

Hi, I figured it out. The problem was with the hardwire. So I plugged back to the 12 power socket source and now it works fine. So I would like to have answers for followings as I have zero knowledge on car electric things I assumed that there should be a problem with hardwire, and ACC fuse...
  8. T

Hi, Like you said, I set everything to default and reset, card formatted, reset, still problem persists. Once reset, it came back to some settings I preferred. Like screen shows both front and rear view, GPS auto enabled, so on. Then another problem came up, that is it is not properly switching...
  9. T

Enabled and later disabled. the problem came, parking mode was off.
  10. T

At the moment, 3 min video. I'll go through again!
  11. T

Yes 1.9 I did the resetting, but the problem persists. In addition, before resetting, I noticed that some times it records 2 mi videos though I have set the recording as 3 min videos
  12. T

Firmware v1.9 yes. Ok, I'll try that
  13. T

Hi, I monitored it over a week period and this screen flashing is pretty random. Sometimes very frequently, like in every 3 mins. I am using viofo 128gb card bought from Ali express viofo store. But this problem started appearing after using that card for sometime Anyone has an Idea?
  14. T

I see, I'll update after today's evening drive. So far no observation and g sensor is off
  15. T

Yes they look seem, I turned off gsensor and let's see
  16. T

Hi, Thanks for your comments on my previous queries. Since a few days I am noticing that the cam screen suddenly lit on (I can see recording on the screen) while driving. All were random occasions, there was once the vehicle ran on a road bump, rest were very normal road conditions. Screen...
  17. T

A129 Pro - WiFi is terrible. Camera stuck on, can't power off or change settings.

I also noticed that it connects with iphone very well than android phones
  18. T

Parking Mode vs Motion Detection

Car off, parking mode off and motion detection is on, so would it record anything when hardwire is installed? Thanks
  19. T

Parking Mode vs Motion Detection

I figured out it. So I decided to use parking mode only at suspicious places. Otherwise it would create a 100 of files