Search results

1. S

Cam not turning off even when engine is off. Parking Mode not working?

Yes we connected the camera with Viofo 3-wire hardwire kit and put the switch on the device to 12v. the parking mode do start to work when shutting down the engine. My question is, when the parking mode starts to work, and it works when the engine is off -> in this situation, the battery...
  2. S

Parking Mode and Hardwire

When the engine is off, and the cam get into the parking mode - Auto Event Detection, it is not drain the battery while the camera doesn't shut down? I have tested it, and even after 30 minutes after shutting down the engine, the cam was still on - on parking mode, so I wonder if everything is...
  3. S

A119v3 + GPS mount + 3-wire kit for parking mode

When the engine is off, and the cam get into the parking mode - Auto Event Detection, it is not drain the battery while the camera doesn't shut down? I have tested it, and even after 30 minutes after shutting down the engine, the cam was still on - on parking mode, so I wonder if everything is...
  4. S

How do I know if parking mode is working as intended?

5. S

Cam not turning off even when engine is off. Parking Mode not working?