Search results

1. P

Poor customer service

Perverted sex scammer. Needs banning from planet Earth.
  2. P

Resolution setting resets

Change it back to 4K while its connected and turned on in your car. Might be a glitch, but it should stay at 4K if that's what you chose.
  3. P

A129 Plus Duo-clips missing

Ah yeah, thus needs the TX Send as well... Go with theirs and you should have no issues. Plus format in camera like CYA says though. Paul.
  4. P

Hi Gary. Download the newest firmware here: https://support.viofo.com/support/solutions/19000101567/ Make sure your card is formatted. Copy the firmware onto it. Then place in camera and start it up as if you were going out for a drive. It will seem to nothing but blink a red LED for a...
  5. P

Easiest way to update firmware is onto a blank card, put it in the dashcam, and power it in-situ. The FW will be written and then you need to do a full reset, and re-input your own text (name, reg., etc).
  6. P

Forthcoming A139 3 Channel dashcam - early impressions.

Dependent on ones country and the side of the road driven on, this will either be a factor against, or indeed for, having the card slot on the right hand side. The ideal dashcam would have a card slot on either, but that's impractical and will likely never happen. You can't please everyone all...
  7. P

Night time example. - Featuring The Disturbed (singing Sound of Silence)....
  8. P

Here is a selection of clips showing the front and rear with the interior insert (sorry I'm in them!)...
  9. P

The following three show the front, interior (sorry!!!) and the rear camera in bright daylight: All three cameras utilise Sony image sensors - the front camera is IMX335, the rear and interior are both IMX291. That will give some very decent quality videos as you will see form the ones...
  10. P

Onto a bit of video then: What is in the box: Video under cloudy daylight driving: Video from night time driving with internal camera set to IR (black and white footage): The camera uses the same front sensor as the A129+ camera - the difference is the A129+ gives a wider view: I...
  11. P

This is the latest dashcam from Viofo - the A139 3channel dashcam. It's a different design shape compared to their usual wedge shaped design - it reminds me of one of those E-Vape contraptions - but it looks good! The front camera has a Sony IMX335 Sensor,140 degree, 6G/7G lens; The...
  12. P

True HDR will be supported on V3.

@Valeri240149 Daylight and night time, HDR on. 60fps 1440p Paul.
  13. P

Piece of junk

All good Mike - it wasn't "you" like I said, just a generalisation. My Viofo dashcams, all 4 of them, and my nextbase dashcams, both of them, all work. Maybe I'm just lucky to score 6 out of 6 lol... :)
  14. P

Piece of junk

Bewilders me why people have to slag off Viofo cos of an issue, when out there, the other 99% (that's a guess of course, it could be 98% or 97% or whatever) and other brands of camera besides Viofo's, or indeed other hardware products. I bought a TV once that was not very good, but I didn't...
  15. P

What a strange question...
  16. P

GPS drops sometimes

So I have my hard wired Pro Duo powered through the window mount. Someone told me that the reason that the GPS readout sometimes doesn't show in recordings - it goes off and the just comes back again when it wants to do - would be cured by putting the power lead into the camera rather than the...
  17. P

Mine appears beta on so much as the numbers are in the top corner showing the cam info etc
  18. P

Can you or Bill Zhou send it me please? Either through here or DCT?
  19. P

Is this on a firmware update?