Search results

1. P

Missing files

I have had this when using a wesern digital purple card. (missing footage) I do not believe those cards are MLC and therefore unsuitable. The viofo 128 card seems to record faultlessly but I am still testing.
  2. P

A129 Pro wifi issue

Borrow an android phone and test that.
  3. P

a129 pro duo section

as the title, the camera needs its own section (all products do)
  4. P

Battery bank

How can people answer this when you ask for the best one and then say not cellink? I agree they are stupid money and when you consider the batteries will typically get recharded twice a day, the life expectancy of the lifepo batteries at 1500 recharges only equates to 700 days (just over two...
  5. P

Dash cam viewer with gps tracking Free Software for Windows 10. What is good and or best?

It is a lifetime subscription (though not guarranteed)
  6. P

Dash cam viewer with gps tracking Free Software for Windows 10. What is good and or best?

I see it (dashcamviewer) is 25 us dollars but there is no mention if that is lifetime or per week?
  7. P

a129 Pro Duo section

there doesn't appear to be one specific for this camera?
  8. P

A129 Pro - WiFi is terrible. Camera stuck on, can't power off or change settings.

I have just discovered this problem, luckily before i installed it. I have tried to find a definitive cause as the camera does not always lock up when activating wifi. things i am sure it is not: heat rear camera connected duration of being power up as a result of connecting to the phone what...