Search results

1. R

A129 Pro Duo Firmware2.0 does not go to parkingmode

same with the latesd v2.1 build still no parkingmode timelapse camera keeps recording in 4k when parked. V1.3 it was working
  2. R

Is there a new updated firmare past 2.1? 2.1 still no working parktingmode recording in timelapse
  3. R

I had updated the frimware to 2.0 -version- V2.0.20200710 - did reset the camera with the hard reset button. When using timelapse recording it stays on normal recording 2 min 4k clips no timelapse. tryed 3 sec and 5 sec timelapse settings bud all the same.
  4. R

Camera Not Restarting After Parking Mode

I have the same issue it takes a while for the camera to start if the cellink is dead. i wonder if it clould be wired to take power when the car starts straight from the car and not run via the cellink to the dashcam and when parked in parkingmode go to the cellink
  5. R

Multiple problems with A129 Pro Duo

MicroSD cards are an issue with viofo not al cards they recomend are working fine. I use the viofo brand card form them it seem to be doing an OK job only issues are the parkingmode recording in time lapse when the card gets full it stops recording
  6. R

Parking mode Sd card writing calculate problem

I did try this firmware bud the camera doesnt go in time lapse parking mode it keeps recording normal clips.
  7. R

Interference with DAB+

Since i have the front en rear camera hooked up the dashcam has Interference with some DAB+ stations. it comes from the rear camera(cable). Are there more users with the same issue and how did thy fix it?
  8. R

What is new in Firmware v1.1 A129 Pro Duo Dash Camera?

There is only a firmware file on the suport page and no list of fixes or new features
  9. R

Missing files

I have the same issue. im using an 128gb Samsung PRO Endurance in parking it records bud when driving some files with a 30 of 40 sec length