Search results

1. M

Where Did My Video Go?

Used the app to download a video from my camera to my phone using wifi. Where did it go? It's not in my pictures or anywhere in the app. Also, how do you unlock a video from the app.....or can't you?
  2. M

Video Encoding...

Interesting. Maybe it's the 4K. I personally don't have any issues for playback of H.264 or H.265 on my 15" MBP. It may help that I have extra codecs installed due to having the Adobe Master Suite. I would say to just set your default player to VLC.
  3. M

A129 Pro Duo Crashes After Using App via WiFi

Camera came with v1.1 App version 2.0 came out yesterday. Just updated. Will test out later tonight or tomorrow.
  4. M

Running v1.1 which I think is the latest.
  5. M

It seems that if I want to view files on my SD card via the app, each time I'm finished I start recording again, but then the camera crashes and I have to unplug it in order to have it record or access any of the menus.
  6. M

Video Encoding...

I have limited experience with H.265 but that's what it's supposed to do. As for the playback programs, I'm surprised you had issues playing an H.264 in Quicktime. It should be able to handle it fine. It also depends on your Mac. I have a late 2018 MacBook Pro and it handles H.264 fine in QT...
  7. M

Video Encoding...

HEVC is another form of H.265. AAC is the audio codec. H.264 is VERY compressed and some programs, even Apple made ones, have issues playing it smoothly. VLC will play nearly anything, which is why it processes H.264 fine. H.264 is also the default video format for most iPhone/iPad devices...