Search results

1. O

A129 pro red light flashes and stops recording

when it starts blinking, have you tried putting your hand in and out of the frame? that is, it tests if there is a motion detection switch.
  2. O

A129Plus Duo-Rear camera not working in Parking mode (and Movie mode)

It can be tested with the current version v1.3 20201210 for the rear camera.
  3. O

Unable to connect to A129 Pro Duo Wifi

Judging by the installed version it is new. Serial number between gps and camera. You can remove the gps module by pulling it to the right.
  4. O

A129 Plus Duo-Parking Mode clips vary in length...

What is the SD card brand and capacity? Which parking mode is selected?
  5. O

A129 Pro Duo power usage measurements + suggestion

Which version you use and what version number are you?
  6. O

Hardwire Kit and Engine Vent

If you are using a parking kit, you parked your car in a hot weather and if the camera does not record when you return to the car, the engine vent (motor fan) has been activated and the parking kit has cut off the electricity because the voltage has dropped. For this reason, it is useful to use...
  7. O

Parking mode Sd card writing calculate problem

Hı Viofo.Ltd. 1- In the camera screen; I choose the rear camera large, the front camera small. When the camera is turned off and on, the rear camera view becomes small and the front camera view becomes large. 2- I use it with mirror effect for back camera use. When I connect with wifi from...
  8. O

@Doc_d I made long format sd card a week ago. Now the SD card is full and is recording as a loop. I recommend to try sd card by long formatting.
  9. O

you want to help. Thanks, I know, but the problem is not which parking mode we choose. In addition, all modes need to work well. Because every time is the same we don't have to use parking mode. If it goes like this, the camera will not work for us when necessary. I don't want to spend my...
  10. O

I use 2k 60 fps + 1080p 30 fps set. It makes video recordings normal. however, when I set the parking mode to 3 fps, it saves the parking files as 2 files rear camera recording, 1 file front camera recording. cyclic recording because I chose 2 minutes. There are 2 + 2 rear camera recordings and...
  11. O

I tried other parking modes before the memory card was full, but I haven't tried low quality and auto detection modes close to memory filling.
  12. O

I tried 2 and 1 minutes, and I heard a beep in both. The first one is on the road, the second one is on the park.
  13. O

When the sd card is full, it starts to beep and not save in parking mode. I think there is fps and calculation problem. For example, a129 1080p 30fps + 1080p 30fps but a129 pro records at 2k 60fps and 1080p 60 fps + 1080p 30fps. 1 minute 3fps parking mode takes 10 minutes in real time, but the...