Search results

1. W

A119V3 - Stuck on "VIOFO" when launching

It's strange, since your device is brand new. Let's hope that the problem with support is only related to pre-christmas time, when the number of queries is significant. Hopefully you will be eventually able to replace your cam.
  2. W

Mine was bought on Aliexpress. I contacted official support, they have provided me with an address and asked me to send the device back. There's no loader for V3. In my case the support was super helpful and resolved the issue quickly.
  3. W

Well I might, but it wouldn't be any more useless than it is now. Luckily I'm stuck at the same point as at the beginning. Thank you for the suggestions, I asked the support for help.
  4. W

Hi, I apologize for the delay in response. The loader for V3 is not available, so I tried using loader for V1/V2, which doesn't work (I've also tried renaming it with V3 suffix, doesn't help). There is a progress - after several loops of start sounds the cam launches itself and I'm able to get...
  5. W

Hi, Unfortunately I'm currently experiencing an issue known from A119/A119V2 - when launching, my V3 makes looped starting sound couple of times and then it launches, but with "VIOFO" logo instead of camera view. I tried to fix it with a loader, but apparently it doesn't seem like using it at...