Search results

1. F

does not turn on after firmware a129 ir

well, if the rear camera works without the ir function Then it suits me the main thing is that the camera works
  2. F

I think it doesn't matter the main thing is that the camera starts:oops:
  3. F

ok where can i get an downloader for a 129 duo
  4. F

something went wrong after when I loaded the bootloader and rebooted the logger it didn't turn on anymore
  5. F

I disassembled the recorder and checked the internal voltage, everything is normal, flash also receives voltage, but it does not turn on
  6. F

perhaps you can upload a regular bootloader from a regular registrar and then reflash to the version ir
  7. F

After I filled in the LD file, I turned on the recorder for 20 seconds, then I erased the file from the card and inserted the firmware file fw aAfter I filled in the LDa file, I turned on the recorder for 20 seconds, then I erased the file from the card and inserted the fwa firmware file after...
  8. F

when I downloaded the firmware I confused the pro version with the regular firmware:oops:
  9. F

perhaps you have an original bootloader from another device that can be entered through the programmer?
  10. F

I may have uploaded the wrong bootloader software
  11. F

яI tried several times, the fact is that when I connect the charger, not a single light comes on on it.
  12. F

hi friends ask for help I tried to flash a129 ir to a new firmware q & a after the firmware the registrar did not turn on anymore even the bulbs do not light up I ask for help with restoring the registrar in