Search results

1. T

A129 PLUS - i can use IR rear camera ?

Maybe few hours at night but the most at the day But i need IR rear camera for sure so .. only this two models support .. sad that A129 PLUS didnt Its a great front camera without the IR If the A129 PLUS was with IR its was the ultimate setup
  2. T

you recommend A129 PRO + IR? or A129 regular +IR ?
  3. T

A129 PLUS in front + IR rear camera ?

@viofo @VIOFO-Mia I have to replace the model to have an IR rear camera?
  4. T

So i do a big mistake .. So sad about that
  5. T

A129 PLUS in front + IR rear camera ?

hey there, I get my A129 PLUS and my dad is a taxi driver and I see now that VIOFO have IR rear camera with the older version - the A129 DUO but the newer A129 PLUS not at all and it's very disappointing now I get something that unusable at night ... and it's very disappointing I didn't know...
  6. T

hey there, I get my A129 PLUS and my dad is a taxi driver and I see now that VIOFO have IR rear camera with the older version - the A129 DUO but the newer A129 PLUS not at all and it's very disappointing now I get something that unusable at night ... and it's very disappointing I didn't...
  7. T

SanDisk High Endurance issue

oh ok , just order with amazon like me
  8. T

why not endurance one ?
  9. T

so ? how the samsung one ?
  10. T

A129 Plus Duo + Samsung endurance pro

recommend to see this : i understand that my card is more then enough
  11. T

True HDR will be supported on V3.

what about A129 Plus duo ?
  12. T

I see that samsung endurance pro better on benchmark Transcend 350V VS Samsung Endurance Pro
  13. T

Hey i will use Samsung endurance pro 128gb to my new A129 Plus Duo I got a good card ? I can do a high bit rate with no problems?? What do you think
  14. T

when I will get my new dashcam and the sd card Do you recommend doing a quick format with SDFormatter?
  15. T

i think its a bad SD card i stick with samsung Pro Endurance in a home security camera i use the 64gb sd almost a 6 months and no issue , its a good card for Dash Camera i need to get soon A119 V3 and a A129 PLUS both of them get the 128gb samsung that i order from amazon on a fair price...