Search results

1. K

new option for the a129 plus

Hi, can viofo team introduce on/off function of rec,wifi,microphone diodes ? because while working in parking mode it would give more discretion and the perpetrator would not see that the camera is working as if he looked through the glass.something like the a119 V3 LED on/off menu has
  2. K

wifi on a129 plus duo

Hello Is it normal when browsing the recording via wifi, it crops terribly? for example, it will load seconds and wait again, downloading via wifi also takes a long time, I have 5ghz wifi turned on and the phone is sony xperia 1
  3. K

firmware

Hello What's the latest firmware for the a119 v3? because on the official website of the Polish distributor there is version 2.6 and here it is still 2.5
  4. K

turn off the parking led - viofo a119 v3

Hello Will it be possible to add an on / off option to turn off the rec button led only in parking mode? because I think it would be a useful option, because at the same time I would like the diode to be lit during normal mode and when the camera enters the parking mode it turns off so that the...
  5. K

LED in parking mode - A119V3

Hello I would like to suggest a new option in the menu so that when the parking mode works, it can be set whether it has the red diode turned off [LED IN PARKING MODE: ON / OFF), I know it can be turned off, but I want it to shine normally during recording and when it turns on The parking mode...
  6. K

Starvis Mode

Hello Will there be "super visibility" at night in the a119 v3 in the future, because as I can see, the camera certainly does not use the Sony starvis matrix in the evening.
  7. K

parking mode does not work

Hello In my viofo 119 v3 gps the parking mode does not work. When I choose any option, the camera does not switch and I waited 10 minutes. I have the camera connected to a permanent power supply with an adapter from the DOD camera. Firmware is 2.0 Settings: Parking mode:low bitrate , Enter...