Search results

1. S

Parking Mode Issues

Hawkeye222, I also have a 129 duo, powered by HK3. The problem is that when the car is parked, the camera records continuously, so without any movement near the car !!! Or I want it to film in parking mode only when it detects movement, shocks !! I don't know how to solve this problem either...
  2. S

Parking Mode Hk3 Problem

Da, intra in modul de parcare...respectiv apare pictograma cu pietonul....dar camera inregistreaza continuu cand e parcata chiar intr o parcare (nu doar in garaj).Astfel, consuma bateria masinii!! Deja, am patit asta! Eu am cumparat aceasta camera viofo pt a o utiliza in special pe modul de...
  3. S

Parking Mode Hk3 Problem

Yes, I use hk3. Autoevent detection. PR and PF files appear. But the problem is that it registers when the car is parked and there is no movement or shock around it !!
  4. S

Parking Mode Hk3 Problem

mariusmrs and I are from Romania, I think I have the same problem with viofo-a129-duo. The camera records continuously even when it is parked in the garage !!! What to do ??
  5. S

Parking Mode Hk3 Problem

mariusmrs and I are from Romania, I think I have the same problem with viofo-a129-duo. The camera records continuously even when it is parked in the garage !!! What to do ??
  6. S

motion detection parking mode not working, camera contentiously recording !...

All registered files have PR or PF. It seems abnormal to me not to be a distinction through separate folders (filming in traffic vs parking mode) !!
  7. S

Parking mode works badly

All registered files have PR or PF. It seems abnormal to me not to be a distinction through separate folders (filming in traffic vs parking mode) !!
  8. S

Problem with parking mode A129

9. S

If the pedestrian icon appears on the top left, can we consider that it enters the parking mode ?? Why doesn't the "parking" folder appear in DCIM? Why does it record continuously, at irregular intervals? I have version 1.9. I'm afraid to upgrade to 2.1. I upgraded and then it didn't recognize...
  10. S

I think that's the problem with me too, do I have both fuse cables with direct current? Am I so unlucky, if I can't find an ACC fuse ??
  11. S

No, I didn't solve the problem. I have a renault kadjar with the start / stop system. For HK3 with multimeter I tried various combinations regarding the red and the yellow wire. I don't understand why the "parking" folder doesn't appear.
  12. S

Help Me- A129 Duo - G-shock keeps screen awake until reboot - Engine start doesn't turn on Dashcam

I am very unhappy with the viofo a129 duo with hk3 kit. See my posts. Have any of you installed the hk3 kit on renault kadjar (start / stop)? If so, what fuses have you connected to for direct current and accessories? It would be a miracle to receive an answer !!!
  13. S

Sir, ref viofo of 129 duo g, connected with kit hk 3 to a car with start / stop system, regarding "parking mode" I come back: why does it register continuously (sometimes at irregular intervals), when the car is with the engine off, both in the outdoor parking lot (for example at a supermarket...
  14. S

I have exactly the same problem !! Did you solve it ?? If so, what settings did you make? See my other posts! I have the same problem. How did you identify acc fuse? What about the other one?
  15. S

Parking mode and hyundai Kona

Viofo 1, I also have a car with START / STOP system (without key) and I struggle with the Viofo A129 duo-g. How did you identify the fuses for HK3? See also my post from parking mode
  16. S

A129 Duo stays in driving mode for long time whilst parked, also beeping whilst driving

I recently purchased the Viofo A129 duo G (I upgraded it to firmware v. 2.1, because it had v1.9), powered by the hk3 kit. Please clarify, why does the camera film continuously when the car is parked, even in the garage (at night, I don't have anything to move inside!) ?? What settings should...