Search results

1. D

FWA129P 20220812 v2.10T

Hello I see a new firmware, I always want to try new firmware, what has been updated in this version please? Daniel
  2. D

Version 2.7?

Sorry reflashed it, it works, version is 2.7 and build date is 20220117. You just should modify the description.
  3. D

Version 2.7?

Hello I found a new version here, https://support.viofo.com/support/solutions/articles/19000105647-viofo-a129-pro-duo-dash-camera-firmware But the description is: The latest A129 Pro Duo Dash Camera firmware is released, the version number is V2.7 2020117, You can download the firmware via...
  4. D

Advice

update your fireware to 2.5, it would be better at night. But the 2.5 version of WDR is still not much usability, more noise at night Even if you turn off WDR, the problem of overexposure of license plates in the near distance still exists. The best settings for me are. Daytime: Turn off WDR...
  5. D

A129 Pro Firmware V2.5?

The problems of overexposure and noise at night have improved significantly. But in WDR mode, overexposure is still very serious.
  6. D

Firmware V2.5 is worth upgrading

I'm sorry I didn't keep the 2.4 video file, you can upgrade to 2.5, there's nothing to worry about, if you think it's not working well you can downgrade to 2.4
  7. D

Firmware V2.5 is worth upgrading

Recently upgraded to version 2.5, the image quality at night has been greatly improved, clarity is obviously improved a lot (non-WDR mode), noise reduced, and the license plate of the car in front will not be overexposed. It is strange that the WDR mode image quality still does not work. Is it...
  8. D

A129 Pro 4K GPS

I used to use a Gaemin dashcam with gps,it worked normal. And the new dashcam installed on the same location. And use the same usb cable.
  9. D

A129 Pro 4K GPS

The GPS on the A129 Pro 4k really drives me crazy. Most of the time there is no signal(red icon on screen), only 5% of the time there is signal. When it have signal, it was fine the whole time until the next time I turned it on. So I replaced it with a new A129 and a new GPS module and it worked...
  10. D

A129 Pro 4K

Hello I have a A129 pro 4K If I use the front camera only, can it support 2160p@60fps? Daniel