Search results

1. V

Purchases from Viofo website warranty question

I live in Ontario, Canada. Normally I purchase from Amazon Canada or Amazon USA. If I purchase a Viofo from Viofo directly (on the Viofo website), the same warranty applies as if I purchased it off Amazon Canada or BlackBoxMyCar (all located in Canada)? I mean even if I purchase Viofo from...
  2. V

Trying to connect by wifi to A139 3-channel issue

I have a new Viofo A139 3-channel. I already have a Viofo A129 Duo in the car. When I use the Viofo app, it only sees the Viofo A129 Duo and not the A139. Is this because the Viofo app can only connect to one Viofo dashcam model at a time? Is the solution to disconnect the A129 Duo before...
  3. V

How to view Viofo videos on iPad?

I am trying to export a Viofo A129 Duo video to an iPad and play it back. What is the best way to do this? Thanks.
  4. V

What's going on? Parking Mode folder?

I have 2 Viofo A129 Duo. One from 2018 and one from 2021. I will have to check to see which one is doing this. But I see parking mode files are stored in Parking Mode folder. When did this start to happen?
  5. V

What causes more power usage for Plus and Pro versus original A129 Duo?

I am using the original A129 Duo with a BBMYC Bi-750. The battery runtime duration test results from BBMYC show that the Plus Duo and Pro Duo models run 10 hours less compared to the A129 Duo original. What is causing the extra power draw? Is the the 4k and 2k or is it more that the rear...
  6. V

Can Viofo A129 Duo support 512gb memory card?

I have the original A129 Duo. Can the A129 Duo support a 512gb card?