Search results

1. N

I believe the password can be displayed on the camera screen itself once you put it in WIFI...

I believe the password can be displayed on the camera screen itself once you put it in WIFI mode? if not, you might have to do a factory reset.
  2. N

Viofo A129 Duo plus - after setting it to Parking mode, the dash cam is not turning ON.

That worked, turning off the GPS in options, my time now stays correct throughout the night. However, I do find it disappointing that Viofo is not going to offer me any warranty on the GPS module, despite registering the product on their site as soon as I bought it. They have not responded to...
  3. N

Viofo A129 Duo plus - after setting it to Parking mode, the dash cam is not turning ON.

Thanks I will try that, unfortunately the gps module I think is faulty so until viofo will replace it I will keep the module mounted but turn GPS off. I just hate to go to through the trouble to pry it off the glass. Even with it faulty if I can just keep date and time correct that will suffice...
  4. N

Yes the GPS did work when I first got it, then failed after a few months. I raised a ticket with Viofo, but basically they quit responding. I asked for a replacement GPS device and to possibly exchange the front camera as well. I have now moved to keeping the gps and camera mounted but power is...
  5. N

I am probably late to the party on this. I've owned multiple Viofo dash cams, A119, A119s for multiple cars and never really had a problem. I've been running the A129 Plus Duo with also firmware v 1.4 front and 1.3 back and I am having issues I've experienced before. The dashcam is hardwired...