Search results

1. J

No longer recording front camera in 4k

Device records in 1440 and 1080p on front camera but not 4k, just a black screen with audio. I can see the video live on the app but it records nothing , rear camera is fine. Solution ? I have not changed anything and have not updated to new firmwaee
  2. J

Not recording prior to emergency button push

Yesterday I pressed the emergency button to record a motorist who ran into the back of my car, When I downloaded the files onto the PC All I have in the RO folder is a file made at the time when I pushed the button onwards, Normally the vifio would record a few seconds prior to the button press...
  3. J

Device always records start of journey

I'm using looped video, 3 minutes duration. when I come across something of interest I press the emergency button. It's working well but I only want to record the moments I press the button for. Instead my sd card is filling up with files that are the first 3 minutes after power up, even when I...
  4. J

Camera issue formatting sd card

When I format my 64gb sd card (sandisk) on the camera it reports 32gb available. I've tried this several times. The videos it records are fine, no issue with playback, just the size.