Search results

1. P

Installing kit!!!

How low does the voltage drop? Can you measure the battery Volts with a tester? And To how much is the voltage cutoff set?
  2. P

A129 Duo Firmware V.2.2

Hello, what changes have been made from version 2.1? Can you provide the changelog? Thanks
  3. P

A129 Duo question about parking mode after FW update

Yup, as i said in the first post i remember reading in some page that this should be the correct way of powering the cam when using the hardwire kit. But i can't find that page anymore, or maybe the text has been edited. Would be a good idea to add it back if it is known that powering trough the...
  4. P

Thanks for your answers. Here are the results of the tests i conducted: Firmware 1.9: - Powered trough the GPS mount: Camera switches to parking mode after about 5 minutes but does not switch back to drive mode after ACC is on. (I waited for 10 minutes) Parking mode G-sensor not working...
  5. P

Hello all, I recently installed a A129 duo with the GPS mount. I used the HK3 hardwire kit, and everything was working fine. I was powering the cam trough the gps mount. Today I upgraded the firmware from 1.9 to 2.1 and the parking mode no longer works. The camera just keeps recording as if is...